Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- 5 areas where companies should focus to ensure they’re ready for the next emergency so they can continue delivering outstanding #custserv: http://ora.cl/QL34o #CX
- Tips for leveraging #KnowledgeManagement to provide answers and guidance to your customers during a time of crisis, when resources are strained: http://ora.cl/uW8tz #KM #CX
- Here are members of our CX ISV ecosystem that are making a difference in the world: http://ora.cl/Mf80C #CX #ISV
- Check out how @trinelarsen found her passion in support using Oracle #B2C Service: http://ora.cl/E3Ey5 #custserv #OSvC
- Join our #CX #customer #webinar series to take part in discussions around timely topics where we can provide advice on your questions: http://ora.cl/vm8ey
Forrester's US 2020 Customer Experience Index Reveals CX Quality Improved Dramatically Over … – Martechserie, 6.15.20
- 27% of brands improved their CX Index scores over the past year, a significant jump compared to previous years marked by minimal gains.
Forrester: The Time Is Now For CX And Marketing Professionals To Transform Customer Experience – Martechseries, 6.10.20
- Forrester’s research shows that today’s consumers do not differentiate between a brand experience and customer experience – CX and marketing teams must work together to develop a unified vision and align resources to connect the brand promise and experience with the customer experience.
Exceptional Customer Experience Never Goes Out of Style – Mytotalretail, 6.11.20
- To match the demand for seamless omnichannel experiences, retailers must go all-in on unified commerce solutions that optimize the entire buying journey.
Measuring Customer Experience: Metrics and the Benefits of Scorecards – Customerthink, 6.9.20
- To truly understand the customer experience, you must think about the entire customer journey, starting with awareness through discovery, cultivation, advocacy, purchases, and service.