Insight has gone digital this year with two jam-packed days of educational learning on Tuesday, July 14 and Wednesday, July 15. We’re bringing you the same great content and the same great people but all from the comfort of your home office. And, this year we’re joining forces with Oracle CPQ and Oracle CX Sales to bring you the Total Commerce & Sales event of the year. Join us from July 14 – 15, 2020 for over 30 deep dive sessions across these three CX product pillars.
For all of you CX Commerce Cloud and On-Premise (ATG and Endeca), CPQ, and CX Sales users, don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from other Oracle customers, partners, and product experts. Also, get practical experience from CX Commerce practitioners who are utilizing our solution daily and be inspired by the strategies they’ve implemented to leverage buyer signals, boost customer engagement, launch new revenue streams, and drive business forward.
Here’s a little taste of what we’ve planned for the CX Commerce track:
- CX Commerce Innovation Roadmap 2020 and Beyond
- Commerce in a Changing World – a customer panel with Ferguson, Motorola Solutions, Carolina Biological Supply, and Vermont Country Store
- Better Together: How CX Commerce and JD Edwards ERP Create a Robust Customer Experience for McElroy Metal
- Create New Revenue Streams with Your Existing Commerce Platform, a use case from Terex
- The Modern Developer: Your Secret Weapon
- How Zebra Created a Next Gen B2B Shopping Experience with CX Commerce and CPQ
- Put Data to Work and Personalize the Commerce Journey
For the full list of sessions, please visit the CommercePros website here: https://commercepros.org/insight/commerce
We’ll also be hosting a feedback session on Wednesday, July 15 at 1pm ET with Oracle CX Commerce’s product management team. Participate in this session to see early designs and provide input on product requirements. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in joining. (Open to CX Commerce customers only)
Back by popular demand, don’t miss the fourth annual Insight Conference. For those of you who are CommercePros members, your Insight 2020 passes are on us! If you’re an Oracle customer, register at a discounted rate of $150 with promo code: ORCCSTACQREG20.