Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
- The interest in AI in CX and customer service grows. Checking in with two fellow experts in the field of customer experience and AI for details.
- Today's consumers are much more receptive to self-service options and online chat agents than they were even two years ago.
Customer Experience Management: The Best-Practice Capabilities of CX Leaders – Customerthink, 7.8.20
- CXM enables greater customer centricity, and the institutional ability to sense and respond to change more quickly and effectively than the competition.
Five Customer Service Improvement Strategies to Try This Summer – Forbes, 7.8.20
- A superior customer service experience is a competitive advantage that’s available to any business willing to do the work.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- The way consumers are behaving and interacting with brands is changing. Here are 3 key areas where consumer behavior is shifting, and how you can modify your strategy to accommodate: http://ora.cl/eT0cz #SmarterCX #CX
- Tune in to our upcoming #CX customer #webinar to hear about trends, best practices and advice on the role of service in digital business models, 15 July, 1:00 PM: http://ora.cl/FZ7da
- What are the #marketing mistakes to avoid? How the path for success looks like? Listen to this #podcast on @CX_Network featuring our Global Marketing Lead for #CX @renniksn sharing insights on all these and more: http://ora.cl/mo2K6
- Registration is now open for #Insight20! The Oracle Total #Commerce & #Sales virtual event will be held July 14 – 15, 2020 from the comfort of your home. Register here: http://oracl.info/TgX350AobwT #CXCommerce #CustomerExperience
- Marketers should be more strategic with their time, people, and dollars right now, says @JuliaStead, #CMO of @allocadia. Here are 4 key places to start as you look to gain a better understanding of your investment data: http://ora.cl/I0o71