Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Why CX has become more religion than strategy – and why that's a problem – Mycustomer, 7.9.20
- Effective CX strategy development requires a willingness to be different – listening to all the advice that is on offer but not feeling pressured into following others because the CX filter bubble asserts it is the right thing to do.
What Is Broken About Customer Experience Today? – Forbes, 7.15.20
- Many businesses are still a long way off from providing experiences that are empathetic and delightful. According to a Bain & Company survey, while 80% of companies believe they deliver "superior experiences," only 8% of customers agree.
5 Things Sales Doesn’t Know About Customer Experience But Should – Forbes, 7.14.20
- The worlds of sales and customer experience are intertwined, but often salespeople fall into the trap of pushing a single message on customers instead of considering the entire experience.
Customer Experience: Making the Most of Limited Time – Cmswire, 7.15.20
- At a time when face-to-face customer interactions are still a rarity, what can businesses do to create positive customer experiences in the brief moments they have?
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Top marketers share their knowledge to help you navigate the current marketing landscape at #OracleCXSummit. Register for this free 90-min virtual event happening on August 6th: http://ora.cl/Th8dA
- How do you drive growth when everyone already knows who you are? On this #DemandGenVisionaries episode, @renniksn explains how he’s been able to identify opportunities for growth at a $150 Billion Software Giant: http://ora.cl/JA1Zf #podcast
- Check out 3 ways #wfh is shifting consumer behavior by @jacelebooth: http://oracl.info/RtaJ50Ax61u via @SmarterCX
- In a recent #OntheFly video, #CustomerService and #CX expert @Hyken highlights three ways to help connect and build relationships with your customers while creating a better CX: http://ora.cl/Hf0TP #SmarterCX
- How to immediately meet your customer’s needs? Our #IntelligentAdvisor can help you grow #customerloyalty no matter what situation your organization faces. http://ora.cl/mS5K0 #CX