Tax in another country

I'm in Australia and I'm considering setting up an online store that sells print on demand products in the US. Would I need to convert the USD I earn into AUD and pay tax in Australia or do I pay tax in the US?

submitted by /u/machine_soul
[link] [comments]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *