Calling all service professionals! We’re coming to you live on September 17, 2020, from 9-10:45 AM PST. For “one morning only,” Oracle executives will team up with industry gurus and leading CX Service customers to talk about customer service in today’s Experience Economy.
It’s no secret that consumer and buyer expectations have evolved dramatically over the past year. We’re bringing the experts together to help make sense of these changes and leave you with actionable takeaways along your path to success.
Here’s what you can expect:
- It wouldn’t be a CX event without Jay Baer! Our host will keep you entertained with industry expertise and commentary while taking you through the morning’s sessions.
- Rob Tarkoff, EVP Oracle CX and Data Cloud, will kick things off with an executive keynote. Rob will discuss the impact that COVID-19 has had on CX and what we’ve learned. He’ll also share inspiring stories about how Oracle CX has helped customers deliver critical and unforgettable experiences during this unprecedented time.
- The event will have two tracks: customer service and field service. In each, Oracle executives will discuss the future of service and Oracle’s vision. You’ll learn tips to overcoming today’s challenges and how to prep for tomorrow.
- In the customer service track, CX expert and author, Shep Hyken, will discuss the top 10 trends impacting CX professionals, and how you can tackle them. He will also interview a few Oracle CX Service customers like Razer, Inc.
- If you’re into gaming, then you know Razer–a leader in gaming hardware. Ernest Lu, Razer’s VP of Customer Advocacy, will give customer service track attendees tips on how to win over Gen Z with an authentic and intelligent service ecosystem.
- Badger Daylighting, an expansive non-destructive hydro-excavation (hydrovac) services company, will join the field service track. Badger will explain exactly what a hydrovac truck does and why Oracle Field Service is so important to their business. You’ll hear how this company transformed from a paper-based system to a completely digital approach and the lessons they learned along the way.
- A morning of inspiring content. We’ve jam-packed just over 90 minutes with service expertise, visionary discussions, and actionable takeaways that you can bring back and implement in your CX journey.
- Did we mention it’s free?