Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Knowledge Management Solutions Are Powerful, but Choosing the Right One Is Hard – Forrester, 8.18.20
- Today’s anxious customers use self-service knowledge to quickly find answers to questions, increasing their satisfaction and deflecting inquiries from the contact center.
What a Customer First Strategy Means Post Pandemic – Customerthink, 8.19.20
- According to a Forrester report, 44% of B2C marketers are using big data and analytics to improve responsiveness to customer interactions. But of equal importance in terms of top two mentions, is the desire to generate insights.
Bridging the Knowledge Gap in Field Service – Customerthink, 8.19.20
- Computer Vision AI has the power to close the skills and knowledge gap in field service between seasoned technicians, an aging workforce, and junior employees.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- Get started on the path to success for your business at #OracleCXSummit. Register for our free 90-min virtual event happening on September 17th: http://ora.cl/to0Oz #OracleCX #intelligentservice
- We have the pleasure to congratulate the #MarkieAward finalist for The Upshot Award for Best Demonstrated #ROI in Service @InsightEnt for raising the bar high! http://ora.cl/2bS0T #custserv
- With the complexity of #SEO, it’s no secret that using tools can help make your SEO and keyword strategies stronger. So, what are the best tools out there to maximize SEO and keyword usage? http://ora.cl/69n9a #SmarterCX
- Understanding the ‘Hierarchy of Subscriber Needs’ helps you to optimize your #email engagement funnel. Want #emailmarketing success? Dive in with @chadswhite: http://ora.cl/CT3m9
- Welcome to our #IntelligentService – a stress-free resource center for service pros! Explore the advantages here: http://ora.cl/mA533 #OracleCXSevice