Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
The Value of Putting Heart Into Your Customer and Employee Listening – Customerthink, 8.26.20
- These changing and challenging times demand that we continue to listen to our customers and employees but also that we do it with our heart.
The New Rules of Customer-First Marketing – Cxm, 8.25.20
- With customer-first marketing, marketers implement engagement strategies that are based on trust and empathy, to ensure that every communication is meaningful and relevant.
How to Adjust to New Customer Expectations – Toistersolutions, 8.23.20
- Customers are making a concerted effort to be more patient and empathetic, but they also expect businesses to continue treating them as valued customers, and do a better job of communicating changes to normal service levels.
Oracle CX Social Content:
- We’re proud to be named a 'Leader' in @Gartner_Inc’s 2020 #MagicQuadrant for #FieldService Management based on our ability to execute and our completeness of vision. Download the report for details: http://ora.cl/6r8Kh #FSM
- Grow your service ecosystem for a competitively differentiated service experience with our #IntelligentService. Click here for more: http://ora.cl/mA533 #CX #OracleCXService
- Let's help the @MayorsFundLA win! They are a finalist for @constellationr's #SuperNova2020. Read about their Angeleno Card program, and how they helped thousands of underprivileged residents who were economically impacted by #Covid19. Vote: https://bit.ly/3jbwMLK
- With several enterprise players in the #CDP market, what differentiates #OracleCXUnity? @OracleCX's @DesCahill cites three differentiators: http://ora.cl/7qd5z via @domnicastro
- We're happy to announce the #MarkieAward winner for the Thinker Award for Best in Innovation in Service and #FieldService @Infosys for leveraging technology & tools in new & innovative ways: http://ora.cl/2bS0T #custserv