I know this is probably the most common post that’s usually lost and forgotten, but I always got the best advice on Reddit so here I am.
I’ve been working as an email marketing manager for my company for the last 3 years and I finally managed to pursuade them to open an online store on Shopify.
Since I’m new to ecommerce I would really like to hear your opinion on our online store:
I would really like to get some feedback from more experienced redditors on what I should change, remove, add, etc.
Keep in mind that everything is in progress and being worked on, but the goal I have for now is to:
- add all of our products there (100+)
- have the correct info (dims and weight)
- tweak the content, text, descriptions, etc.
- have same image style for each product
- start doing google and facebook ads
- just get better at this
Whoever read this post – appreciate it!