ARGO content is equipped with a feature that allows you to remotely control WordPress installs. With the CMS posting mode, you can create multiple blogs, fully configured. WordPress automation on steroids!
Here are the main features:
– configure general settings, permalinks, widgets and themes
– easily installs and activates new themes
– create (synonymized) posts or pages
– keywords and tags randomly selected from files
– include images and video within posts or pages
– automatic interlinking
– automatic plugin installation from a list of plugins
– automatic wordpress update on unlimited amount of wp-installs
– automatic server side wordpress installation in < 1min
– mass mode – posting to multiple sites at once
– article mode – post articles to either a single blog or a list of blogs.
– scheduler to create posts after a defined amount of time
– scheduled timed posts in the future (no need to keep argo running)
– automatically add code (affiliate banner, tracking code etc) into sidebar text widget
– categories creation
– optimized markov and spintax handling
– automatic widget configuration and order
– option to randomized widget order
– HTTP Authentication (htaccess) support
+ much more!