We know that there are two low-barrier-to-entry business models that dominate /r/ecommerce:
- Source things from China and sell them on a Shopify site
- Come up with some design and put it on t-shirts using a print-on-demand service
I want to see something different today. I would especially love to hear from you if:
- You manufacture your own products
- You have your own exclusive branded products that you physically hold in inventory
- You are an authorized retailer of branded products that you physically hold in inventory
- You are an in-house employee of a company that does any of the above
- What industry are you in?
- What is your technology stack for the web storefront and order management system?
- Do you offer some cool or unique capabilities to your customers?