Enjoy our weekly roundup of top news stories across the Customer Experience (CX) landscape.
Using Personalization to Effectively Improve CX – Customerthink, September 9, 2020
- While personalization is expected and valued by customers, there’s a fine line between personalization and intrusiveness or creepiness when it comes to using customer data.
Investing to engage – How Digital Marketing Enhances Customer Experience – Customerthink, September 18, 2020
- Let’s look at some common digital marketing tools you can invest in today and how they can enhance customer experience.
To Deliver Better Customer Experience Brands Need to Develop an Empathetic Musculature – Forbes, September 17, 2020
- The pandemic has caused increased levels of stress, anxiety, fear, and insecurity for many people. Customers naturally expect organizations to recognize this and adjust their approach, wherever possible.
Oracle CX in the news:
Oracle CX Upgrades Focus on Field Service, Contact Center– Searchcustomerexperience, September 18, 2020
- Oracle adds self-service features, field tech tools, and call center capabilities to its CX stack in response to customers' business needs in the pandemic.
Pandemic Challenges Companies to Master Customer Signals, Oracle Execs Say at Cloud CX Virtual Summit – Destinationcrm, September 17, 2020
- Companies shifting their customer service agents to remote locations amid the COVID-19 pandemic still need to understand customer signals.
Oracle CX content to share on your social media channels:
- Companies that make the right investments in #CX now will build an enduring advantage in serving customers. Curious to learn more? Join our free #OracleLive event, we have a CX track just for you: https://bit.ly/3mOdApT
- We help #custserv teams embrace the change, introducing a series of updates to #OracleCXService within #OracleCX. Check it out and make every customer interaction matter: https://bit.ly/2H8FGeZ
- @TurningPointUK uses #OracleCX applications to provide help via online and mobile channels to UK residents in need: https://bit.ly/3kHQKON #custserv #OSvC
- Join us on October 7 to hear how #OracleCX provides products that help marketers execute effective ABM strategies across the customer lifecycle: https://bit.ly/2FK7aYh #ABM
- Get inspired to take your #ecommerce experiences to the next level with lessons learned from #MarkieAward finalists for the Convert Award for Best #Commerce: @csinconline, @TerexCorp, Reserva, @SleepCountryCan, @VTStore https://bit.ly/3mF9dx7 #OracleCXCommerce