So my wife is an attorney, and there are some legal document prep services she wants to sell.
The flow goes something like this:
– She has a product/service listing to prep a given legal document
– customer adds product/service listing to cart, fills in some basic info fields, and completes credit card checkout
– upon checkout, customer schedules an appointment and the form field info the customer populated is thrown into a word document template.
I'm pretty tech savvy, but i've never ventured into the online storefront space. Based on the flow above, I believe I need to set up the following:
– ecommerce storefront (but one tailored to services and not products)
– Form field setup to gather information
– Credit card processor
– calendar scheduling capability
– Some way to take form field info, and throw it into her document templates.
Any suggestions on where to begin to accomplish something like this?