Hi, I'm planning on launching a e-commerce business which revolves around a website which can host multiple vendors (about 10, with hopes to extend to 50+) from my town kind of like amazon but at a much smaller scale.
So I'm planning on hiring this freelance web developer who's promising a:
- wordpress website
- with all the plug-ins that I might need
- 1 year of free hosting, and then R90 (South African rands)/ $6 monthly fee afterwards
- SSD storage of 5GB
- 25 free emails
- frontend dashboard for vendors
- order management
- individual vendor stores
- multiple product category
- admin reports
- vendor invoices
- free SSL Certificate
he is also promising:
- free website redesign in the first year.
- stress free hosting, even if I fail to pay on time my website will not stop working.
- easy transfer to another developer if I wish to.
All of that for R9500 rand (~$620) which in my currency is quite a bit.
I need your opinion to know if I'm getting ripped off or ripping him off?