[Help] – Full Color PET Bottle

Hi Guys,

Asking this question feels like a low point for my intelligence but……ain't no stupid questions I guess. I want you all to think of any squeezey cosmetic/skincare bottle/tube you have at home.

I bet most of them are a full colored bottle with the companies artwork/design on it right? No labels etc just printed directly onto the material.

For the life of me no matter the googling I do I'm unable to determine what that "technique" is called.

Digital Printing?? Unsure I've come across quite a few definitions and I'm trying to search for some companies in my country that do such services but in order to each effectively I need to know what the printing technique is called.

submitted by /u/Angelus512
[link] [comments]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *