What is someone who helps design your brand called?

I’m a startup with a solid line of products and a website that I’ve designed to the best of my ability.

It just doesn’t have that cohesiveness or feel that comes from a creatively designed, strong brand. I’m lost with the message I want to send but my vision is there, just need the extra help.

What kind of individual could help with this? Namely, I would need a new logo, brand color and message, graphics such as custom banners for my website, and perhaps even backgrounds for my product photos. It would be just basic stuff for my site.

Would I need a web designer? A graphic designer? A branding agency? Is there any kind of job title I can search for when looking to hire that is all-encompassing of these basic needs?

I know it sounds like the most simple question but I’m losing my mind 😭

submitted by /u/imnewtoredditsorry
[link] [comments]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *