Wanted to give you guys an update on the store that I launched at the end of December.
Looks like we will be closing January off at ~17k in revenue. Profit margin roughly 25%.
Proof: January Sales
- This store is currently running on 100% interest-based Facebook/IG ads. Started testing with 5 interests at $5 each and kept creating new ones while killing non-performers.
- Currently testing interests with high budget ABO and CBOs ($100 moving to $250 budgets next)
- I have launched absolutely 0 lookalike audiences, but likely will start creating these next week to really begin scaling. (More on this once I set this up)
- Started retargeting a few days ago with (initiate checkout + add to cart – purchase) & (video view 75% + video view 95% + engage with pages – purchase) I will be building up the retargeting funnel further next week.
- 1 product store with upsell to the same item and upsell to a complimentary item.
- 2.5-3% conversion rate. (If you watched my video I posted a few weeks ago with the blackhead vacuum you can see exactly how I structure my stores to get these conversion rates and out-compete the other dropshippers that are selling the same item (hint: make your website look like a brand).
- The store launch and basic ad account run-through of this store can be found here: Video
I hope this helps and motivates some of you guys to crush it in 2021. I'll stick around to answer any questions for the next little while.