Getting EIN for a Canadian LLC


Anyone know what to put in the IRS SS-4 form in field 9a "Type of entity"? I'm assuming it's FOREIGN-OWNED CANADA DISREGARDED ENTITY ? (I have no idea)

Context: I have a Canadian incorporation (as I'm Canadian) and I'm assuming I need an EIN in order to import products into the USA. My Canadian LLC is a one person corporation. My website will sell a physical product.

If anyone can shed some light on this, it would be great.


submitted by /u/aymanzone
[link] [comments]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *