Tactical podcast featuring David McCary to talk about Headless Commerce in this 10 minute episode of Pitstop (he's back tomorrow too).
When should a brand consider headless commerce?
- Looking toward internationalization (Or regionalization)
- Flexibility in how their content is displayed and delivered
- Performance needed to bring store to the next revenue level
- Revenue in the 7 figures annually approaching 8 figures or higher
Layers of complexity
- Developers and marketers will mean different things
- Platforms like Shogun Frontend drastically reduce the complexity
- Modular platforms like custom builds or tools built for developers can give more control but add complexity and costs.
Benefits of Headless
- Increased flexibility of content assets, for example different images in different regions
- Increase speed like Nomad Goods.