I launched my website holyhoses.com 2 weeks ago. I've my own socks inventory and I'm dealing with a fulfillment center to offer next-day delivery + branded packaging in the UK.
I'm learning Facebook advertising, and I've accumulated a lot of information within the last two weeks. However, they are so many different strategies, tutorials, that it makes it really hard to know what is good to keep or not.
I made a few interest tests with fairly broad audiences, running conversion campaigns with video creatives mostly. I spent around 230$ and I'm not getting any sales so far.
I have a lot of questions but I'll try to be concise as much as possible.
- Do you guys have any advice on which creative format would work for a socks shop?
- Also, I started with conversion campaigns as I read several times it was the best way to go even though Pixel had not collected enough data yet. Should I pick another campaign objective at first, such as Brand awareness?
- Also, how do I know what's a good CPC, a good CPM, and a good CTR? Should I compare them to other stores, or it's something unique to every store?
- How much money spent should I consider enough to make the metrics I've collected viable?
- When should I kill an ad if not performing enough? Is there a key metric?
There is so much more I'd like to ask but I believe there is a lot to answer.
Also, if you have anything to say regarding the website, you are more than welcome!
Any testimony on your own e-commerce journey is welcome, I started this alone and I'm really motivated but it's a bit stressful, to be honest. I imagine we are a lot in this situation!
I apologise for any weird sentences, English isn't my mother tongue.
Thank you very much in advance for your answer.