Currently, I run marketing at a company that sells a ~$4500 product to an older audience. We run almost a SaaS style playbook (Run ad to Landing Page with form -> lead scoring -> Sales team calls/nurtures for ~1-3 month before purchase)
However, we are changing things. Soon, we'll be expanding our product catalogue through dropshipping and encouraging more of a no-touch / low-touch, e-commerce style buying process.
Here are the current changes I'm planning to make in the marketing world:
- Retargeting for every product, based on product
- Abandon Cart email for every product, based on product
- Paid Search for keywords of every product
- Google Shopping ads for every product
- SEO for every product
- Email marketing based on product interest
- Google Analytics with Goal Conversion and purchase tracking on every product
Any other e-commerce marketing changes I should be thinking about?