Ran my first ad campaign for roughly 2 days. Should I start scaling after 2 sales? these could have been a fluke but I also don't want to spend money on adsets that aren't working
Analytics (let me know if there is anything i missed)
- 5 adsets, $5 daily budget
- Spent a total of $55 so far
- 1,422 impressions
- ROAS (2 adsets only) 1.73 and 1.80
- 18 link clicks (lowest 3, highest 5)
- CPC average $3.06 (lowest $2.12, highest $3.84)
- CPM average $38.72 (lowest $28.56, highest $62.66)
- 2 add to carts on the same adset
- 4 checkouts initiated evenly spread out across adsets (only 1 has none)
- 2 purchases (both this morning)
I noticed that some adsets perform great in one factor, and horrible in others. For instance, the adset with the most link clicks and lowest CPC, has only 1 checkout initiated. While the adset with 2 add to carts, 1 checkout initiated and 1 purchase has a CPM of $60 and 3 link clicks
What adsets do I scale and kill? And how do I scale and kill? Do I just turn it off to kill and duplicate, select a similar interest to scale?
I know there are multiple ways to scale, what should I do in my situation?
Edit: I read up on CBOs, am I in a position to start one? If so, should I?