I'm sorry if this question has been repeated many times.
I've just created my first Shopify store and I have my brand identity ready. I'm all set to start running Facebook ads. However, I just know the basics and I have many questions.
- How do testing campaigns work?
- How many ad sets per campaign?
- How many creatives per ad set?
- How long should a campaign last?
- How do you know when an ad/ad set is underperforming and you should stop it?
- What's a reasonable monthly budget for Facebook ads?
- Should you have ads running 24/7, all month long, all year round or it's good to have some pauses in between?
I would like to know what are some good resources to give answers to my questions. There seem to be many "experts" in this field and I don't really know whom I should trust.