A self-motivated young man passionate about E-commerce and Digital Marketing, with 1 year of experience working as a freelancer in the E-ecommerce field. A keen eye for detail, and a passion for learning everyday.
My goal is to deliver exceptional results in the position assigned and to use my skills to accomplish the purpose of the company.
Internship "It support technician"
· Apply computer skills in the company.
· Ensure the quality of technological equipment.
Work as a team together with the collaborators of the technology area, to give support to the administrative departments. Update the work equipment of the company's staff, by installing and configuring new computers, achieving an improvement in the work equipment of the staff.
· Content creation for Social Networks, Email Marketing and Blog.
· Planning and analysis of advertising campaigns on social media and the web.
Reduce the customer acquisition cost in ads, by doing A/B tests with different texts and designs. Therefore getting a return-on-investment up to 33%. Make KPI'S reports for show with real data the results achieved.
· Writing Value-Based content up to 3,000 words, such as: E-commerce in United States
· Do keyword research for ranking my blog higher on google and thus increase Organic Traffic.
Drive 30,000 page views to the blog in one year, through SEO and E-mail Marketing. Get 823 Emails signups to my Newsletter, using copywriting and great call to action.
- Advanced excel
- Communication skills
- Power BI
- Digital Marketing “Ads, Emails, Copywriting”
· Spanish — Native
· English — Fluent
· French — Basic