Uk business insurance

Acting as a third party supplier of goods what sort would insurance would I need ?

Product = engineering supplies Will be stored and sent from my address

I’ve done some research and it looks like I’ll need :

Professional Liability Insurance & General Liability Insurance (GLI) to cover everything.

Would this be right? Any tips would be great (I’m based in the Uk, and will be supplying to Uk customers only)

submitted by /u/MrChewio
[link] [comments]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *