I have this wine company that sells liquor, very high end wine, and some lil extra artistic suffs and they want, of course, more traffic.
They use WordPress for their showcase website and Prestashop for their e-commerce.
Their budget is modest ($20,000 to $25,000.)
They require my assistance with SEO, but their e-commerce platform, Prestashop, is not visually appealing, user experience is poor and I lack coding skills to customize that. However, their WordPress would be simple to customize.
- Which of the following is superior: Prestashop (current), Shopify, or Woocommerce?
- What is the best SEO strategy for a medium-sized ecommerce website (570 products, 175 pages)?
- What is the best selling platform for a medium-sized ecommerce website (570 products)?
- Is Woocommerce more customizable? Wouldn't that be the preferable option in the end, regardless of the cost?
- I heard Woocommerce is quite expensive, a headache and not that good for big business with a lot of products (he is aiming at becoming one)
- Would you recommend that I outsource the customization of their Prestashop website to a developer?