Hi, I'm currently building a project and would like to get some feedback from a business community.
The project allows paying invoices with crypto. From a consumers perspective the service works like this:
- They receive an invoice they can pay with a bank transfer;
- They send us the crypto;
- Our partners pay the invoice to the vendor.
I see the following benefits for a business to use such a service:
- You can attract people who earned capital in crypto;
- You can attract people from other jurisdictions who might have troubles with cross-border and foreign currency payments;
- You can accept crypto but still invoice in your native currency; less overhead for accounting;
- No need to maintain an additional payment gateway.
So the questions to the audience are:
- are there any cons or roadblocks to using such a service from a business point of view?
- would a business benefit from some kind of partnership with such a service? We're currently exploring various options, including referral programs.