Non-US resident, looking to sell in the USA, need an ITIN tax number.


Im looking to start using facebook marketplace and shops to develop a business presence in the USA. To do this I need an ITIN – tax number.

What is the easiest way to get a tax number?

submitted by /u/Duckgamerzz
[link] [comments]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *