If you’re a sustainability focused brand, or looking to launch one, here’s the play-by-play you should follow. I built this for my own use but wanted to share as there is not as much visibility into sustainable solutions as there should be.
- Warehouse and fulfill your items with Manifest Commerce
- Sell on Cerqular
- Utilize EcoCart for carbon neutral checkout
- LimeLoop for sustainable shipping with reusable packages
- Instantly sell consumer-initiated returns on Hafback
- Send items in need of repair and rework to Retail Reworks
- Offer a resell platform with Treet
- Recycle end of life items with SuperCircle
- Enhance your impact with One Tree Planted or Ecodrive
Let's help each other out, so please add your suggestions for some other sustainable steps/solutions brands can implement?
A little more on each of these companies.
Manifest Commerce – Green warehousing with sustainable fulfillment and eco-friendly logistics
Cerqular – Curated shopping experience of sustainable brands
EcoCart – Carbon neutral check out and sustainability dashboard
Hafback – Sustainable returns solution eliminating returns shipping
Retail Reworks – For repair and rework of returned items
Treet – Brand certified resell platform of pre-owned items
SuperCircle – Recycling end of life product
One Tree Planted – Plant trees where they’re needed most
Ecodrive- Blockchain verified tree planting