Categories Uncategorized Shopify – Splitting Payments? Post author By admin Post date October 31, 2022 No Comments on Shopify – Splitting Payments? I want to divide each entry of my store into two separate accounts, what can I do? For example 90% of a payment goes to account X and the remaining 10% goes to account Y. Can this be automated? submitted by /u/Peetekh [link] [comments] ← E-gift card creation → Supplier texting and calling me non-stop…red flag? Leave a Reply Cancel replyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.