Hi all, so testing tiktok for the first time with UGC, 2 ads: one with a girl and the other with a guy. Results so far:
- $50 / daily ad spend
- 3 days in
- TT pixel installed and functioning on site
- Girl CTR: 0.27 (3k impressions) / Guy CTR: 0.38 (13k impressions)
- 1 conversion, according to Shopify sessions: Added to Cart 4% / Converted 1%
Currently, we are debating if we should go directly to a product page or if just link to homepage, note we have multiple designs. Most TT users are clicking our "Clover" design. Please, if you have a moment, check out our Shopify site for any feedback:
- Is the site conversion ready?
- Should we go direct to a product page?
- Price too high?
- Anything missing?
Not sure if it matters for this topic, but product is patented. Thanks!